1. A literature review is one way to make sure you’ve got all the necessary sources and research done before writing your researched argument essay. It’s a way to make sure that you’ve chosen the best sources to support your thesis and allow you to get valuable feedback from me regarding your topic claim, “Should texting while driving be treated like drunk driving? and the quality of your researched support. Below is a list of information you should provide for literature review.A. Present at least THREE sources you plan to reference in the research paper. For the three sources, make sure to include the following:1. Title2. Author3. Location of publication4. Relevance to your thesis/topic for paperB. Explain why these sources are good ones to use.C. Explain how these sources relate to your tentative thesis/paper topic.D. Explain the research method you used. For example, explain where you went to find your sources e.g., Google Scholar or any other sources, as well as the process you used while reviewing your sources.2. Find three (3) sources of information related to “Should texting while driving be treated like drunk driving? These can be online or print materials: articles in journals or databases, books, or other sources. Provide a properly formatted Works Cited page entry for each source
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.