1. Think about a scenario when you would use an expression and an equation in a real life application. Discuss each scenario and explain how to write the expression and equation. What is the difference between both of them? Create two sample equations for your peers to solve.2. Write and solve both an equation and an inequality. Explain how to use inverse operations. What is the rule to flip the inequality sign? Discuss how an equation and an inequality are applicable in a real world application.Create two inequality problems containing a minimum of three steps for your peers to solve.3. Graphs are commonly used in professional settings to display data. Think about your major or profession. When would you use a linear graph or a system of equations? In your response include the following:What type of data can be used for the graph?How would you identify and label the axes?How would you calculate the slope of the line?How would you interpret the line and data?4. Choose three laws for exponents. Define each law and provide an example. Explain why we use exponents in scientific notation. Provide an example.Write two problems containing exponents for your peers to simplify.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.