You spent the last nine weeks learning about various aspects of an organization, its business functioning and the process of its strategic shift from a profit-only model to a triple bottom line model.
In the course, you learned to:
· Determine the impact of proposed strategic decisions across departments
· Assess current performance of an organization through analysis of financial statements
· Make ethically informed decisions based on awareness of legal and organizational parameters
Now, it’s time to reflect on what you’ve learned.
To complete this assignment:
1. Identify three key topics from the course that you want to explore further. For example:
· How do various functional areas or departments individually and collectively contribute to the CSR outlook of a company?
· How can analyzing financial statements of a company help reveal its commitment toward CSR?
· How can a company become a frontrunner in making ethical choices while staying within legal restrictions?
2. Apply the chosen
three topics to re-evaluate the company you chose in Module One (you can consult the
list of companies
Your re-evaluation should address one of the following considerations:
· Related to the topic, what was your first impression of the company you chose? What is your current impression of the company? How has it changed? Explain your reasoning.
· What drives the direction for the company in its sustainability efforts?
· What are the key features of the CSR efforts of the company?
· Do you believe the company has a sustainable approach to the triple bottom line?
· What are the critical financial, social responsibility, or ethical challenges facing the company in today’s global environment?
4. Based on your evaluation, justify
whether the company you chose in Module One deserves praise for its commitment to CSR.
Guidelines for Submission
In a Word document, use double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This report should be 2 pages in length and include references cited in APA format. Consult the
Shapiro Library APA Style Guide
for more information on citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.