Got really confused with this question, could someone explain it to me?1407 0408 ( ‘- ‘)… #14 – louisleonha… f Facebook M Inbox (14) – iruzh..18Jata Start Developing i… @ GrammarlySavedRequired information[The following information applies to the questions displayed below.]Morganton Company makes one product and it provided the following information to help prepare the master budget:a. The budgeted selling price per unit is $65. Budgeted unit sales for June, July, August, and September are 9,000,21,000, 23,000, and 24,000 units, respectively. All sales are on credit.b. Thirty percent of credit sales are collected in the month of the sale and 70% in the following month.c. The ending finished goods inventory equals 30% of the following month’s unit sales.d. The ending raw materials inventory equals 20% of the following month’s raw materials production needs. Each unit offinished goods requires 5 pounds of raw materials. The raw materials cost $2.70 per pound.e. Twenty percent of raw materials purchases are paid for in the month of purchase and 80% in the following month.f. The direct labor wage rate is $14 per hour. Each unit of finished goods requires two direct labor-hours.g. The variable selling and administrative expense per unit sold is $1.60. The fixed selling and administrative expense permonth is $60,000.9. If 116,500 pounds of raw materials are needed to meet production in August, what is the estimated raw materials inventory balanceat the end of July?Raw material inventory balance$ 23,300< Prey.9 1011 ..15 of 17Next >
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.