Cost of goods sold 180,000 298) What is net income?A) $120,000. B) $65,000. C) $110,000. D) $60,000.299) When a firm gets riskier what will happen to its bondsA) the stated interest rate of the bonds will go downB) the stated interest rate of the bonds will not changeC) there is no definite answerD) the stated interest rate of the bonds will go up300) For a journal entry with only two lines, the following entry is valid: Decrease in Owners’ Equity, Increase in Dividends.A) False B) True
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.