A company has already spent $80,000 developing a new product, and is now considering whether or not to market the product.Tooling for production of the new product would cost $50,000.If the product is produced and marketed, the company estimates that there is only one chance in four that the product would be successful. If successful, the net income would be $100,000 per year for 8 years.If not successful, the company would lose $30,000 per year for 2 years, after which time the venture would be terminated. The minimum rate of return on the capital is 20% per year.Draw a decision tree and determine the best alternative using the expected net present value criterion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.