A division of Blossom Manufacturing is considering purchasing for $1,440,000 a machine that automates the process of inserting electronic components onto computer motherboards. The annual cost of operating the machine will be $48,000, but it will save the company $355,000 in labor costs each year. The machine will have a useful life of 10 years, and its salvage value in 10 years is estimated to be $288,000. Straight-line depreciation will be used in calculating taxes for this project, and the marginal corporate tax rate is 32 percent. If the appropriate discount rate is 12 percent, what is the NPV of this project? (Do not round discount factor. Round intermediate calculations and final answer to the nearest whole dollar, e.g. 5,275.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.