A water wheel has a radius of 8m, however, 1m of it is submerged under water. the wheel rotates once every four minutes. if P is the point at the top of the wheel at time zero?a) Graph the position in meters of the point P above the surface of the water during one rotation.b) determine a sinusoidal equation that best describes the graph.c) how far is P above the water after five minutes? state your answer to two decimal places. My own attempt and answering the question would like to know where I went wrong.so the equation that I got from trying it on my own was -8sin(x-90) +7, it was the closest I got to the description since the radius is 8m so the full wheel has to be 16m and 1 meter of the wheel is under water but my equation isn’t right and it doesn’t start at 15 at the top and doesn’t end in 4 minutes for a full rotation if I could get some help with figuring this out it would be amazing.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.