Accessing SEC reports and Calculating RatiosAccess the 2012 financial reports at the SECwebsites for Pfizer Inc. and Merck & Co., two close competitors in the pharmaceutical industry.Pfizer’s financial reports are available here: Pfizer 2012 financial reportsMerick’s financial reports are available here: Merck 2012 financial reportsa. Use data from the companies’ balance sheets and income statements to complete the following table.$ millions Pfizer Merck Total assets $Answer$AnswerRevenue AnswerAnswerNet incomeAnswerAnswerb. Compute the ROA and the components for profit margin and asset turnover for each company. Round answers to two decimal places (example: 0.12345 = 12.35%).To simplify computations, use year-end balance for total assets to compute ratios.Pfizer Merck Return on assets (ROA) Answer% Answer% Profit margin (PM) Answer% Answer% Asset turnover (AT)AnswerAnswer
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.