According to the following requirements， write three paragraphs respectively. Each paragraph should be no less than 350 words.1. Learning how to produce a cash flow statement is as simple as following the instructions given. Reading a cash flow statement is another matter. Watch this video by Phil Town titled “How Do You Read a Cash Flow Statement” located on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17bUV-EfIM. Choose a company that trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and analyze their cash flow statement using the tips provided by Phil Town. Summarize your findings. 2. Read the article by Tyson Fisher (4/10/19) titled “Three former Roadrunner execs indicted in $245 million fraud scheme” located at http://www.landlinemag.com/story.aspx?storyid=74048#.XNR1q45Kjcs . Find the related SEC complaint. Read the complaint and pick one element from the complaint that interested you. Write a short description of the element and your opinion on the issue. Who was harmed as a result of this fraud?3. Read the United States Department of Justice Press Release dated December 18, 2014 titled “Former Rite Aid Vice President and New Jersey Businessman Charged in $14.6 Million Fraud & Kickback Scheme” located at https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-rite-aid-vice-president-and-new-jersey-businessman-charged-146-million-fraud-kickback . Do a little bit of additional research. Is this the first time that top executives at Rite Aid Corp have been charged with fraud? What did you find? How do you think the company could keep these types of frauds from happening again?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.