According to the following requirements， write two paragraphs respectively. Each paragraph should be no less than 400 words1). Listen to the podcast from the Journal of Accountancy entitled “Why our passions are essential to work success.” (You can find the podcast at https://jofa.podomatic.com/?utm_source=web-player&utm_medium=podcast-link. Search by the title name above to find the podcast). The podcast is approximately 30 minutes long. What is the most interesting thing you learned from this podcast? Did the information you received change your perception of anything? Research the idea of pursuing your passion and work. Should students pursue a degree in something they are passionate about? Back up your opinion with good outside sources. Cite appropriately using the APA format (see Purdue Owl APA format guidelines for how to cite podcasts, electronic sources, etc)2). one of the concepts our chapter reading deals with is accounting changes and errors. Read the article “KushCo Holdings: Shaken, Not Stirred, Following its Accounting Error Announcement” by Sean Williams, April 16, 2019 located at https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/04/16/kushco-holdings-shaken-not-stirred-following-its-a.aspx . Tell me what you think about the KushCo errors. Relate your answer to what you’ve learned in this chapter. Find another article on a company that experienced an accounting change or error and summarize the article for your classmates.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.