1. How do you write an equation of a line so that it is parallel or perpendicular to a given point and a given line?___________________________________________________________Part A: Create an example of a polynomial in standard form. how do you know it is in standard form?Part B: Explain the closure property as it relates to polynomials. Give and example 1 Explain a method of determining the correct degree and classification of a polynomial. 2 Why is the polynomial 4x^2y + 5xy classified as a 3rd degree binomial?_____________________________________The table below shows the number of hours some business people in two states spend in meetings each week: State A: 21|23|24|22|24|25|23|23|22 State B: 24|22|20|23|23|50|20|46|21Part A: Create a five-number summary and calculate the interquartile range for the two sets of data. Part B: Are the box plots symmetric? Justify your answer__________________________________________________________________________________________Meg has a can that contains 80% of orange juice and the rest water. The can has 1 liter of water.Part A: Write an equation in one variable that can be used to find the total number of liters of orange juice and water in the can. Define the variable used in the equation.Part B: How many liters of orange juice are present in the can? Show your work.__________________________________________________________________________________________Part A: Solve -np – 70<40 for n. Part B: Solve 4w-7k=28 forK___________________________________________________________
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.