Math Questions1.Think of a personal or professional situation where you would need to (or want to) use algebra. In your post, state the situation and create an equation to help you solve it. Also, include the solution.2.Research the definition of slope and also find at least one ‘real-life’ representation or example of slope. Based on your findings:Define slope in your own wordsExplain the effects of different values of slope for the ‘real-life’ representation you chose. (i.e. what happens as the slope increases or decreases?)Share the links where you found the information you used3.A cab company charges a flat fee boarding rate in addition to a per mile rate. Using your own experience or some Internet research:Write a function that represents a cab company’s rate taking into account the initial flat boarding rate and the per mile rate.Based on the function you created, how much would it cost to go from your home to nearest grocery store in this cab?Would you suspect that this function could be modeled by a linear, a quadratic function, or another type of function?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.