Alyssa works as a sales representative in an electronics store. She earns a fixed daily wage plus a commission on the sales she makes. The table shows her earnings based on the amount of sales she makes in a day.Total Sales ($)Daily Earnings ($)0802001105001558002001,200260The equation that gives Alyssa’s daily earnings based on her total sales is y = 1.5x + 80 y = 0.15x + 80 y = 2x + 80 y = 0.2x + 80 .When this data is plotted on a graph with a line connecting all the points, the y-intercept of the line represents previous earnings fixed wage rate daily commission daily sales and the slope of the equation represents earnings based on daily sales rate of commission daily wage fixed wage rate .In this scenario, the y-intercept is 15 25 80 120 .NextReset
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.