Amy, Bob, and Carol want to discuss forming an S corporation instead of a partnership to operate a marina in Florida. They wish to have equal ownership in the business entity. Amy can contribute $400,000, and she is a boat mechanic. Bob has management expertise in running a marina, and he has five acres on the Intracoastal Waterway that he can contribute. Carol has experience running an office, and she has $300,000 in cash and office furniture and equipment worth $50,000. The three partners in this endeavor are interested in providing health insurance, life insurance, and dental insurance for each owner.* In your report, explain whether there are any tax advantages of having the business provide employee benefits for owners as well as other employees. What are some options that should be considered to fairly compensate each of the owners for what they are contributing and for the work they will do running the business?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.