Article reflection 1 Students are expected to identify a recent (within 5 years) peer-reviewed article that tests or expands a criminological theory we have recently discussed. This reflection should be no longer than two (2) pages double-spaced and should follow APA formatting guidelines. Reflections should include (but not limited to) what gap the study is filling, what are the research questions for the study, how the author(s) is measuring the criminological theory, how the author(s) are testing or expanding the theory (e.g., did they use any new measures or populations), the findings from the study, what are some limitations of the study, and the theoretical and policy implications.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.