Assignment # 2 Star Ltd. collected the following information: Cost to buy one unit $48.00 Production costs per unit: Direct materials $22.00 Direct labour $16.00 Variable overhead $2.00 Total fixed overhead $360,000.00 Star Ltd. can sell 25,000 units (70% capacity) per year, at $80.00 each. Required: how much will be the cost to buy instead of making (ignore the special order)? the company also has an offer to rent its plant facilities for $250,000. the fixed overhead will be incurred in each alternative. e. how much star ltd. will earn extra profit if buy (ignore the special order)?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.