Assignment ContentResourcesFinancial Ratio Analysis Grading GuideMicrosoft® Excel®Purpose of AssignmentThe purpose of this assignment is to help students gain a better understanding of the financial statements used for corporate financial reporting and the key ratios used to make business decisions.Assignment Steps Select a Fortune 500 company from one of the following industries:PharmaceuticalEnergyRetailAutomotiveComputer HardwareReview the balance sheet and income statement in the company’s 2015 Annual Report.Calculate the following ratios using Microsoft Excel:Current RatioQuick RatioDebt Equity RatioInventory Turnover RatioReceivables Turnover RatioTotal Assets Turnover RatioProfit Margin (Net Margin) RatioReturn on Assets RatioAnalyze in 1,050 words why each ratio is important for financial decision making.Submit your analysis as well as your calculations.ResourcesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar and Writing Guides
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.