Assignment DetailsAccounting 310 American Intercontinental UniversityGlobalization is a continuous process whereby managers become aware of the impact of international activities on their companies. This process takes place in stages that include exporting, licensing joint ventures, wholly owned subsidiaries, and global sourcing. Each stage has implications for the type of accounting information reported.Striking Furs imports furs from Canada. In the space provided below, prepare journal entries to record the following events.Dec. 11, 2017: Purchased furs from Capable Trappers, Ltd., a Canadian corporation, at a price of 25,000 Canadian dollars, due in 60 days. The current exchange rate is $0.85 U.S. dollars per Canadian dollar. (Striking uses the perpetual inventory method; debit the Inventory account.)Dec. 31, 2017: Striking made a year-end adjusting entry relating to the account payable to Capable Trappers. The exchange rate at year-end is $0.89 U.S. dollars per Canadian dollar.Feb. 9, 2018: Issued a check for $21,750 (U.S. dollars) to National Bank in full settlement of the liability to Capable Trappers, Ltd. The exchange rate at this date is $0.87 U.S. dollars per Canadian dollar.General Ledger in excel2017Dec11Dec 312018Feb 92. Explain ways in which Striking Furs can protect itself against the losses that would arise from a sudden increase in the foreign exchange rate.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.