Assignment Specifications Purpose: This assignment aims at developing a clear understanding of students on what qualifications and experiences employers seek from Corporate Accountants. Students will have to search and collect a significant number of job advertisements posted by employers in the electronic or print media or in the job search portals throughput the first 8 weeks of their trimester. Based on the collected job advertisements, they will have answer a series of questions and evaluate the qualifications and experiences sought in those advertisements with the learnings objectives, outcomes and contents of the subject. Assessment task: Collect as many job advertisements as possible on the position of ‘corporate accountant’, ‘corporate and management accountant’ ‘senior accountant’, ‘tax accountant’, ‘corporate financial accountant’ ‘corporate financial and management accountant’, ‘accountant corporate finance’, ‘senior financial accountant’ ‘senior accountant: tax and corporate reporting’ or any other similar positions published by Australian employers in electronic or print media or in job search portals (such as seek, Jora, Indeed etc.) from the first week of the Trimester to the week 7 of the Trimester. Based on your collected advertisements, do the following tasks: 1. How many job advertisements you have collected in total? How many job advertisements you have collected from each sources. 2. Lists the name of the organisations posting the job advertisements and show the industry breakdown of the organisations posting the job advertisements. 3. List all the job titles mentioned in the advertisements that you have collected. 4. List all the personal attributes required from a corporate accountant that have been mentioned in the job advertisements that you have collected. 5. List all the personal attributes required from a corporate accountant that have been mentioned in the job advertisements that you have collected with your detailed understanding of each of the attributes. 6. List all the academic and professional qualifications of a corporate accountant that have been listed in the advertisements that you have collected. 7. Based on the key roles, tasks, responsibilities identified from your collected job advertisements, how those key roles, tasks or responsibilities are related to the topics that you have learned in your MPA unit HI5020 Corporate Accounting. 8. What additional topics, attributes or learnings outcomes are missing from your MPA unit HI5020 Corporate Accounting that are listed on the job advertisement. 9. Critically examine the skills, experience and attributes needed to become a corporate accountant. Also critically evaluate how the topics that you have learned in your MPA unit HI5020 Corporate Accounting have helped you in gaining the skills, experience and attributes needed to become a corporate accountant.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.