) Canadian Bacon Inc. financial statements are presented in the table below. Based on the information in the table, and using a 365-day year, calculate Days payables outstanding. Round the answers to two decimal placesCash and marketable securities$132,000Accounts payable $399,000Accounts receivable$311,000Notes payable$98,500Inventories$512,000Accrued expenses$89,300Prepaid expenses$11,300Total current liabilities$586,800Total current assets$966,300Long-term debt$799,400Gross fixed assets$2,104,000Par value and paid-in-capital$298,000Less: accumulated depreciation$398,000Retained Earnings$988,100Net fixed assets $1,706,000Common Equity1,286,100Total assets$2,672,300Total liabilities and owner’s equity$2,672,300Income Statement, Year of 2014Net sales (all credit)$4,276,600.00Less: Cost of goods sold$3,292,982.00Selling and administrative expenses$349,000.00Depreciation expense$148,000.00EBIT$486,618.00Interest expense$49,600.00Earnings before taxes$437,018.00Income taxes$174,807.20Net income $262,210.80
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.