CB-W rated corporation has issued debentures each with a face value of $1,000 with a fixedinterest annual coupon of 9 %t per annum and a maturity of 3 years. The debenture current quote is $1,080.19 a) Show that the market yield on the bond is 6%. (4 marks) b) What is the duration for the above bond? (4 marks) c) You are expecting the Reserve Bank of Australia to change interest rates to 5%. Using the duration method what will be the new price of the bond? (2 marks) Note: If you did not answer (b) use a duration of 2.5 years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.