Consider a firm with an EBIT of $850,000. The firm finances its assets with $2,500,000 debt (costing 7.5 percent) and 400,000 shares of stock selling at $5.00 per share. To reduce the firm’s risk associated with this financial leverage, the firm is considering reducing its debt by $1,000,000 by selling an additional 200,000 shares of stock. The firm is in the 40 percent tax bracket. The change in capital structure will have no effect on the operations of the firm. Thus, EBIT will remain at $850,000.EPS Before:EPS After:Difference:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.