Design value-driven operational processes aligned with creating an effective balance among costs, quality, and access to care.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Assume the role of the chief operations strategist for a multi-specialty health care organization. You have determined that the organization could benefit from creating a workforce management strategy for the purpose of optimizing staffing levels. With worsening staffing shortages in critical areas such as nursing and primary care physicians, there is a concern that staffing shortages will result in higher labor costs across the healthcare spectrum. This could pose a significant challenge to the goal of balancing costs, quality and access to care.
Draft a memo to the CEO outlining a plan to develop a strategy for optimizing your organization’s workforce management strategy. Your memo should:
Describe the looming shortages of critical supply areas (nursing shortages, primary care physician shortages, etc.);
Explain the impact of the growing baby boom population on the system and how their complex needs may affect the cost, access, and quality of care;
Assess the use of analytics in optimizing recruitment and retention efforts for healthcare workers in critical roles;
Advocate for value-based strategies such as virtual care (telehealth) and other patient-support roles such as health educators and community health workers.
Conclude your memo with a discussion on how workforce management strategies and value-based strategies may improve operational efficiency.
For assistance on creating a memo, please visit the Rasmussen College Answers page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.