Patriot Co. manufactures and sells three products: red, white, and blue. Their unit selling prices are red, $63; white, $93; and blue, $118. The per unit variable costs to manufacture and sell these products are red, $48; white, $68; and blue, $88. Their sales mix is reflected in a ratio of 4:5:2 (red:white:blue). Annual fixed costs shared by all three products are $158,000. One type of raw material has been used to manufacture all three products. The company has developed a new material of equal quality for less cost. The new material would reduce variable costs per unit as follows: red, by $7; white, by $17; and blue, by $11. However, the new material requires new equipment, which will increase annual fixed costs by $28,000.Required:1. Assume if the company continues to use the old material, determine its break-even point in both sales units and sales dollars of each individual product. (Round composite units up to next whole number.)1 . Determine its break – even point in both sales units and sales dollars of each individual productDetermine the selling price per composite unit .RatioSoiling price per unitTotal per composite unitRedwhiteDetermine the variable costs per composite unitRatioVariable cost per unitTotal por composite unitRedWhiteBlueDetermine the break even point in composite unit .Choose NumeratorChoose DenominatorsBreak Even UnitsBreak even unitsDetermine it’s break -even point in units and sales dollars of each individual product .NumberNumber of composite units toUnits sales at the I Dolat sales at thecompositebreak evenbreak – avon point break -even poinunitRedwhiteBLUE
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.