Principles, Policies and Plans (APA format)
After this weeks readings and your own research, describe and discuss ways, if any, we can safely share security data. Are there precautions we can take, technical solutions we can use, e.g., like using the CIA triad, or should we just not share these kinds of data? Feel free to argue for and against, just make sure to back up your statements with scholarly support.
Reading & Videos
Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNxXt0YyjGk&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fucumberlands.blackboard.com%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title
Popescul, D. (2011, June). The confidentiality–integrity–accessibility triad into the knowledge security. A reassessment from the point of view of the knowledge contribution to innovation. In Proceedings of the 16th international business information management association conference (innovation and knowledge management, a global competitive advantage) (pp. 1338-1345).
Dempsey, K., Pillitteri, V., & Regenscheid, A. (2021). Managing the Security of Information Exchanges (No. NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-47 Rev. 1 (Draft)). National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Marks, Cotter, D., Janz, A., Williams, K., & Sinapi, A. E. (2021). CYBERSECURITY AND DATA PRIVACY. Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, 56(2), 303–.
Razaque, Al Ajlan, A., Melaoune, N., Alotaibi, M., Alotaibi, B., Dias, I., Oad, A., Hariri, S., & Zhao, C. (2021). Avoidance of Cybersecurity Threats with the Deployment of a Web-Based Blockchain-Enabled Cybersecurity Awareness System. Applied Sciences, 11(17), 7880–.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.