EDUC 880 Prospectus: Part 2 – Introduction Assignment InstructionsOverviewThis assignment is linked to the development of your capstone project.InstructionsThe candidate will submit a well-developed draft of the Introduction section, expanding upon the previous Part 1 submission, now including the significance of the problem, purpose statement, central research question, and definitions, and a reference page. The submission must follow the requirements described in detail within the course textbook, and especially the section checklists. The Applied Research Report Example chapter is extremely useful and can be found in the course textbook. Do not remove any of the sections developed in the Prospectus: Part 1 assignment. The Prospectus: Part 2 – Introduction draft will add a minimum of 2 full pages to the existing text, excluding the title and reference pages and Part 1 pages. The submission must include at least 4 additional unique sources/citations, which are also properly listed on a reference page at the end of the submission (total of 8 sources minimum), using proper APA format.Read: Claxton & Michael: Chapter 4
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.