Equity S has a beta of 1.2 and an actual return of 9.5 per cent. Equity T has a beta of 0.80 and an actual return of 12 per cent. The risk-free rate is 3 per cent and the market risk premium is 7 per cent. i) Calculate the expected rate of returns of Equity S and T. State whether they are correctly priced? Explain why? ii) Where do they lie in relation to the security market line (SML), and are they overvalued or undervalued? If they are overvalued or undervalued what should happen to their prices, in order for their returns to lie in the SML?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.