Ethan’s class is handing out balloon arrangements consisting of 4 balloons each. Each balloon has an equally likely chance of being red, blue, or yellow. Ethan created a spinner to simulate this probability. Here is Ethan’s data from 30 trials of 4 spins on the spinner (r = red, b = blue, y = yellow):ybrr bybb rbbb rrry rbbb rryy yybb ryry ryyr rbyr ryyr rryy rrrr yrby bbyy byyr byyr byyb rbby ybry rryy rbrr rybb bbbr rrbr ybry ryrr rryb rrrb rryrAccording to this data, what is the experimental probability that an arrangement will contain at least one red balloon, at least one blue balloon, and at least one yellow balloon?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.