Facts:The W Company Civil Engineers consists of two divisions. The divisions are Water and Waste Water. The company sells engineering services to various customers. The following are the bill rates for the various staff classifications:Vice President $200/hourSenior Engineer $180/hourStaff Engineer $150/hour.The two divisions expect to bill the following hours:Water- 10000 hours, vice president at 10% of the time, 30% of Senior Engineer time and remaining to Staff Engineers.Waste Water- 6000 hours, vice president at 20% of the time, 20% of Senior Engineer time and remaining to Staff Engineers.The Direct Labor costs per hours are as follows: Vice President $80/hourSenior Engineer $60/hourStaff Engineer $40/hour.The utilization for each staff members are as follows: Vice President 60%Senior Engineer 80%Staff Engineer 90%.The company has the following other costs: AdminSalaries $90,000Rent Utilities Benefits$100,000 $6,000 $76,000Assume that all staff is on salaried basis. Any unutilized time will include vacation, sick and administrative time.Project Part II:You are an outside consulting firm and the company Board and the CFO have engaged you. The ultimate goal of the Board and the CFO is to improve profitability. Therefore, to accomplish that the following questions should be answered during the presentation and the write up.(1). Prepare a static budget for the company.(2). Assume that the actual utilization came in at the following rates:VP-50% Senior-82% Staff-93%Based on the above utilization, prepare a flexible budget and calculate the Level 2/3 variances.(3). What recommendations can be made for the upcoming year in budgeting to the CFO for additional profitability and increasing revenue?(4). What approaches would your recommendations to increase the company overall utilization of staff and billable hours?(5). How will your recommendations impact customer profitability or divisional profitability?(6). The company wants to add a new division. It will be the Construction Division with 3 people. Please discuss pros and cons of adding a division and when you might consider not to add the division.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.