1-4 mastering inventory. I need the following answered. Thank you so much ! Final Examination (Optional)MASTERING INVENTORYInstructions: Detach the Final Examination Answer Sheet on page 215before beginning your final examination. Select the correct letter for the060.82answer to each multiple choice question below, and then mark it on theAnswer Sheet. Allow approximately 21/2 hours.1. BaCo opens its business in 19X2 and purchases merchandise on account for090 28$88,000. In 19X2, BaCo pays $67,000 cash on the $88,000 due, sales are$145,000, and ending inventory is $24,000. BaCo’s gross profit for 19X2 is …a. $102,000 b. $81,000 c. $78,000d. $57,0002. GeCo begins 19X4 with merchandise costing $69,000. 19X4 sales are$233,000, purchases are $198,000, and ending inventory is $81,000.GeCo’s 19X4 cost of goods sold is . ..at 000,008 viewa. $245,000 b. $221,000 c. $210,000 d. $186,0003. On December 3, HuCo purchases merchandise for $47,000 on account,F.O.B. destination. Freight charges are $800. On December 26, HuCo1060,8pays the vendor $14,000. On HuCo’s December 31 balance sheet theaccounts payable balance will be . . .ODO.1a. $33,800b. $47,000 c. $47,800 d. $33,000000,&4. RiCo uses the perpetual method for inventory and records purchases atgross. In 19X4, it has total merchandise purchases of $324,000. It returns500.8$19,000 of the merchandise for full credit and receives $7,000 in090,6allowances from its vendors for defective merchandise and takes cash060, I discounts of $1,000. The net cost of RiCo’s 19X4 merchandise purchasesis . ..a. $297,000 b. $305,000 c. $324,000 d. $298,000006.6000.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.