Final Product – The EssayWrite a draft consisting of a thesis on Children and armed conflict and violence.1 thesis, (1) introductory paragraph, at least (3) development paragraphs, and (1) conclusion paragraph.This task corresponds to the last stage in the development of your essay. Over the course of these weeks, you have put the entire writing process into practice. Previously, you selected a topic of social interest with the purpose of discussing and delving into it. After that, you began a research process that could help you support or refute the information you knew about the topic and organized the different ideas, in draft form, to develop them in your writing. Now it’s time to review and edit your writing, letting yourself be carried away by the indications made by your teacher in order to submit the final product.InstructionsWhat should you correct in your draft?In the editing step of the draft, you analyze the content, correct errors, and delete what is not appropriate. Among the aspects to be evaluated are the order and coherence of the ideas, the unity of the paragraphs, the style (the voice or way in which you transmit your ideas, thoughts, emotions, etc.), the use of language, the grammar, spelling, and syntax.Make sure your essay has the proper structure. Your introductory paragraph should contain a sentence, thesis, or research proposal, the three body paragraphs should include data, examples, and quotes that support your arguments, and, finally, the conclusion paragraph should recapitulate the most important ideas of your essay.Also, confirm that the sources of information users have been duly cited and placed in the bibliographical references and that you have written the paper according to APA style.Finally, check the evaluation rubric to confirm that you have met all the criteria, and you will be ready to submit the final product.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.