Find an annual report for a company of interest (perhaps your employer). Publicly held company annual reports (10K) can be located via Edgar Archives on the Security and Exchange website.To perform the search in the Edgar Archives you can use either the company name or “ticker symbol” for the company. [View instructions on how to access the annual reports]Click on the link to “Interactive Data” and then the link to the “Financial Statements”. Locate and review the Statement of Cash Flows. Title your post with the name of your company and share the following in your post:1.What is the name of your company?2.Why you are interested in this company and what information did you find useful in the Statement of Cash Flows?3.Where is most of the company’s cash coming from?4.Is the operating activities of your company a “good” sign.5.If net cash flow from operating activities is negative (using) cash how is the company generating cash? (i.e., discuss the investing and financing activities)6.Calculate “free cash flow”. Share with the class your insights regarding the performance of this company based on your analysis of this financial statement.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.