Follow the directions on this worksheet to create a draft of your purpose statement. Once you have completed this activity, use the submission link to turn in your assignment. Please save your assignment (or journal) as FirstInitial_LastName_JGR100_J1. Be sure to use this filename when submitting your assignment in Blackboard.To get started, read the Quick Guide to Crafting a Purpose Statement, which will help guide you through this activity. You can download this from the Journal 1 page in Blackboard. Remember, this is just the first draft of your purpose statement. You will receive credit for thoughtfully completing this activity. FormattingThis course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Drafting Your Purpose StatementSo far in this course, you’ve heard Coach and other experts explain how important understanding your purpose is. This journal assignment will help you brainstorm your purpose and write a first draft of your purpose statement. A purpose statement defines who you are and what you bring to the world. It’s a statement of how you use your strengths, passions, and values to impact the world around you. To get started, read the Quick Guide to Crafting a Purpose Statement, which will help guide you through this activity. Then follow the steps below to begin your first draft. Step 1: Think about the following questions and briefly explain them in the space below.What do you do best?What do you value most?When are you most effective at impacting people?When are you most satisfied with your work?What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?Step 2: Complete the table below. (Try to list 10 things per column.)What I care about What I’m good at Things I’d like to change• • • Step 3: Using the information above, write a draft of your purpose statement in the box below. (Remember to check the Quick Guide to Crafting a Purpose Statement for a template and tips.)Write your draft purpose statement below. No pressure! Remember this is only your first draft. It is not set in stone. As you learn more about yourself throughout this course, you will be able to update and refine this statement.Note: This first draft will later evolve into your final purpose statement and will be used in Assignment 4: Personal Development Game Plan, which is due in Week 10.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.