For this assignment, research the economic affects of natural disasters. You can research the economic affects of large localized events or the more general natural disasters in general. Some types to focus on: floods, earthquakes, tornados, drought, sunamis, hurricanes, or wildfires. It is likely that you can find studies that focus on one particular natural disaster as a whole or the more general study of natural disasters as a whole. One problem that is often discussed by those who research economic issues is that many times news stations and popular press type companies miss the important issues, simply misunderstand the issues, or chose to sway the facts to fit a certain viewpoint or bias. Our goal with these remaining assignments will be to take the different prompts given, evaluate their validity using Economic Journal articles and use these to either support or refute (based upon each set of instructions) and then explain this issue in a way that the general public would understand. Often, it appears, that the news that is available to us uses a particular set of information to explain an issue in a way that may or may not be accurate. Your goal with these assignments is to always try to find the RELEVANT information using Economic Journal articles and then evaluate those in relation to published news articles or video news. Your assignment will be counted off one point for each minute that it is submitted late •Research your chosen issue. Find three articles that discuss this issue. One can be a video or popular press article, but the other two must be a journal article from an ECONOMIC JOURNAL. •In a minimum of 500 words, summarize your findings on this issue. Make sure to focus on how the popular press information agrees (or disagrees) with the journal article information Your assignment MUST focus on economic issues. Your assignment will be counted off one point for each minute that it is submitted late. Assignments that do not meet assigned word count, do not address economic issues, or do not addres similarity issues via TurnItIn, will have grade deductions accordingly. Important note: During Residency, you should work on summarizing/explaining any issues as if you are explaining these issues to those who are uneducated on the field of economics. For example, a high school senior in the US is required to take on economic class in order to graduate. You should complete any residency assignments as if you are trying to explain these to those high school seniors. •Make sure to type this. Using Word, preferably. •Cite your sources. USE APA Style including in-text citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.