Future value:Your brother has asked you to help him with choosing an investment. He has $6,000 to invest today for a period of two years. You identify a bank CD that pays an interest rate of 0.0500 annually with the interest being paid quarterly. What will be the value of the investment in two years? Round to two decimal places.You are evaluating a growing perpetuity product from a large financial services firm. The product promises an initial payment of $22,000 at the end of this year and subsequent payments that will thereafter grow at a rate of 0.04 annually. If you use a discount rate of 0.07 for investment products, what is the present value of this growing perpetuity? Round to two decimal places.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.