Hello I am in Healthcare Accounting and finance at Polk State College, I am confused on the following questions and would appreciate your help to understand them. #16- If a nurse deposits $24,000 today in a mutual fund that is expected to grow at an annual rate of 8%, what will be the value of this investment a. Three years from nowb. Six years from nowc. Nine years from nowd. Twelve years from now #20 The chief financial officer of a home health agency needs to determine the present value of a $120,000 investment received at the end of year 20. What is the present value if the discount rate is a. 4 percentb. 6 percentc. 8 percentd. 10 percent#23 After completing her residency, an obstetrician plans to invest $25,000 per year at the end of each year into a low risk retirement account. She expects to earn 5% for thirty five years. What will her retirement account be worth at the end of those thirty five years?#27 If uptown clinic invested $3,000 in excess cash today, what would be the value of its investment at the end of the three years:a. at 16% annual rate compounded semiannuallyb. at 16% annual rate compounded quarterly#28 If Summit Hospital invested $10,000 in excess cash today, what would be the value of its investment at the end of the three years:a. At an 8% annual rate compounded semiannually?b. At an 8% annual rate compounded quarterly?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.