Herky is putting money into a savings account on a weekly basis to buy a DVD player that costs $179.40 including tax. He asks Mario how much he should save per week to buy the player in 8 weeks if he already has $35.00 saved. Mario gives him the answer and explains how he found the answer. What does Mario say?He tells Herky he needs to save $18.05 per week. He explains that he found his answer by subtracting $35.00 from $179.40, then dividing the result by 8.He tells Herky he needs to save $22.43 per week. He explains that he found his answer by dividing $179.40 by 8.He tells Herky he needs to save $26.80 per week. He explains that he found his answer by adding $35.00 to $179.40, then dividing the result by 8.He tells Herky he needs to save $57.43 per week. He explains that he found his answer by dividing $179.40 by 8, then adding $35.00.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.