Hi! 🙂 Question about Marginal costing in Management accounting, we have information for January and February:JanuaryNumber of devices sold 2,130Number of devices produced 3,500Total variable manufacturing cost $31,550Total fixed manufacturing cost $31,550Total (variable) selling and distribution cost $42,300Total (fixed) administration cost $12,335February:Number of devices sold 2820Number of devices produced 1450Total variable manufacturing cost $17,220Total fixed manufacturing cost $31,550Total (variable) selling and distribution cost $46,880Total (fixed) administration cost $17,220The sales price of the device is $22 per unitAnd I need to prepare income statement for that month using marginal costing.I asked yesterday for same task only in absorption costing because I got the results but I would like to check If it is correct as this is extremely important to me and now I want to double check marginal cost too . Thank you. :)Marginal Costing Income StatementJanuaryFebruaryUnits Sales21302820Sales ($22 per unit)46,860.00S62,040.00Less: Variable Costs:Manufacturing costs*19,200.43S29,569.57Selling and…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.