For this assignment, you will revisit the Ethos Statement you wrote in Lesson 1. As you did then, you will write two paragraphs for this assignment.
In the first paragraph, revisit the first paragraph of your initial Ethos statement. Address the following in this paragraph:
Have you upheld your responsibilities as a student in this course?
So far, has your planning proven effective in making sure you are successful in this course?
How might you revise your plans (if necessary) to ensure that you are successful in this course?
In the second paragraph, update your thoughts on critical thinking — both as a beneficial practice and in this course. Address the following in this paragraph:
How have your thoughts about critical thinking changed since the beginning of this course?
How have you applied critical thinking in your daily life?
How has critical thinking proven to be beneficial in your decision-making?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.