BAT 313 HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT FINAL ASSIGNMENT Task brief & rubrics
· This is an individual task.
· The task focuses on areas studied to date, requiring you to show knowledge and application in the parts stated.
· You should upload a single, correctly formatted document which may also include any relevant tables and diagrams as a Word or PDF document.
You are planning to launch a new Hospitality Business. Choose the business you prefer (Hotel, Restaurant, ……) and develop a Business Plan including (but not exclusively):
· Value proposition
· Target Market (justify it)
· Location strategy (justify it)
· Growing strategy (franchises…….)
· Main stakeholders
· Possible alliances and partnerships
· Main goals and targets
· Customer service deployment and KPI´s for tracking it
· Other KPI´s for tracking the achievement of goals
· Capacity/Demand Strategy
· Wordcount: 2.000 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography
Submission: – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Week 12 January 8th by 23.59 CEST
Weight: This task is a 60 % of your total grade for this subject.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
1. Describe the core components that characterize hospitality management.
2. Critically examine the service nature of hospitality and quality management.
3. Use a strategic approach and process for planning and decision-making.
4. Appraise the key role of human resources strategies and management in the hospitality sector.
5. Categorise the different specialized management functions in hospitality
Fail Below 60%
Marginal Fail 60-69%
Fair 70-79 %
Purpose & Understanding
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Very poor coverage of central purpose, goals, research questions or arguments with little relevant information evident. Virtually no evidence of understanding or focus.
Minimal understanding of purpose of the study; factual errors evident. Gaps in knowledge and superficial understanding. A few lines of relevant material.
Reasonable understanding and clearly identifies the purpose, goals, research questions or argument.
Reflect partial achievement of learning outcomes.
A sound grasp of, and clearly identifies, the purpose, goals, research questions or argument. Some wider study beyond the classroom content shown.
Effectively describes and explains the central purpose, arguments, research questions, or goals of the project; explanation is focused, detailed and compelling. Recognition of alternative forms of evidence beyond that supplied in the classroom.
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Content is unclear, inaccurate and/or incomplete. Brief and irrelevant. Descriptive. Only personal views offered.
Unsubstantiated and does not
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.