ANE HUDSON is the CEO of ISS Australia, a company that prsecurity, catering and maintenance. Hudson says ISS does not outsourquality staff who deliver innovative solutions and quality serviccontractors. Staff are permanent employees. They receive inductiassistance and are encouraged to pursue a career in the company.people across Australia to work in facilities as diverse amsettings. A downturn in the mining sector and theservices returned that total to 15 000 en-our people are more committed .has four key values thatspends time tall .the conQuestion 8(13 marks)Billings Company is a decentralised wholesaler with two autonomous divisions. The divisions areevaluated on the basis of return on investment (ROI), with year-end bonuses given to the divisionalmanagers who have the highest ROIs. Operating results for the company’s two divisions – X and Yfor the most recent year are given below:op eubraz142000Division XDivision YSales$ 10,500,000$ 458,000Cost of goods sold6,000,000316,000Operating expenses3,200,00058,000Invested capital at the beginning of the year3,000,0001,200,000Invested capital at the end of the year5,000,0002,000,000The company had an overall ROI of 15% last year. The company is considering an expansion projectin the upcoming year. The project would be implemented by one of the two divisions. The followingdata relate to the project:Expansion projectSales$ 2,000,000Cost of goods sold1,200,000Operating expenses640,000Invested capital1,000,000Required:ECalculate the current ROI of the two divisions. Show your calculations.(3 marks)ROT = Profit Before taxAve invested cap.X
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.