I have put in bold the items that I chose. Question 2.A county receives $10,000,000 from a private foundation. The foundation specifics that the $10,000,000 must be used for county park maintenance. The county reports activities related to this contribution in a special revenue fund. During the year, the county spends $1,000,000 on park maintenance. At year-end, how does the special revenue fund report fund balance?a. Non-spendable $10,000,000 and restricted $(1,000,000)b. Restricted $10,000,000 and assigned $(1,000,000)c. Restricted $9,000,000d. Committed $9,000,000Question 11.At the beginning of the fiscal year, a general fund leases property. The lease has a term of 5 years. At the time the lease is initiated, the present value of the future lease payments is $3,000,000. The lease agreement reflects an implicit interest rate of 4 percent. The first payment of $500,000 is made at the end of the fiscal year. On its operating statement for the year, the general fund reportsa. other financing sources of $3,000,000 and a capital outlay expenditure of $500,000.b. a capital outlay expenditure of $500,000.c. a capital outlay expenditure of $3,000,000 and other financing sources of $3,000,000, an expenditure for interest of $120,000, and an expenditure for principal of $380,000.d. an expenditure for interest of $120,000.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.