I need help Using the information given, writing a short note fore the financial statements describing the various parts of the long term debt and the company’s future plans for dealing with the debt.Long term notes payables (4% interest) of $15 million, maturing over next 10 years. 10% of principal is due this year$20 Million of 7% secured bonds collateralized on buildings, due in 10 years.$5 Million in 9% debenture bonds, due in 2 years.$100 million in outstanding 8% term bonds, maturing in 2025Last year, the company borrowed $5 million at 4% from a related party, payable in 3 yearsPlans on redeeming above term bonds by issuing preferred stock Plans to refinance all outstanding debt with rates over 6% for lower interest notes.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.