Imagine that you are preparing taxes for a local tax service provider. A married couple named Judy and Walter Townson have come to you to seeking assistance with their federal income taxes. During your meeting with the Townsons, you gather the following information:They are both 55 years of age.They have two daughters and one son. One daughter (age 25) is married with children. One daughter (age 20) is living at home and attending college. Their son (age 16) is a junior in high school.They are currently paying for their college-student daughter to attend school full time.Judy is employed as a teacher and makes $60,000 a year. She used $500 of her personal funds to purchase books and other supplies for her classroom.Walter is employed as a CPA and makes $100,000 a year.They provided you a 1099-INT which reported $4,500 in interest of which $500 was savings bond interest.They provided you a 1099-DIV which reported $300 in dividends.They received a state tax refund last year of $385.They provided you a list of expenses including:Doctor’s bills, $800Prescriptions, $400New glasses, $2000Dental bills, $560Braces, $5000Property taxes for their two cars of $800, which included $50 in decal feesReal estate taxes of $4500Mortgage interest of $12,000Gifts to charities, $1000GoFundMe contribution to local family in need, $100Tax Preparation Fees for last year’s taxes, $400Consider the most beneficial way for Judy and Walter to file their federal income tax return. Prepare a brief written summary that addresses the following:Estimated taxable income for Judy and Walter (please show computations!)Summary of tax return, including any suggestions or tax planning considerationsExplain how you determined the filing status, dependents, and use of standard/itemized deduction.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.