In order to complete assignment #3 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #3). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. The assignment must be a minimum of 1-full page in length with a minimum of 2 – outside sources. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Chapter 41. Should dissatisfied consumers have the right to establish gripe sties that use the trademark of the offending company in the domain name? How likely is it that consumers will be confused as to the “origin, sponsorship, or approval” of the gripe site by the offending company? Whether or not you think that confusion is likely, should a gripe site be considered to tarnish the targeted company’s trademark and thereby violate the Federal Trademark Dilution Act? Why or why not?Chapter 52. It is common practice for recipients of email messages to sometimes forward those messages to others. Does such forwarding constitute copyright infringement? In your answer, be sure to specify which, if any, of the exclusive rights may have been violated by the act of forwarding and whether the doctrine of fair use applies. What remedies, if any, might a successful plaintiff be able to obtain3. Read the following laws and standards:Sarbanes-Oxley andPCI DSS .Develop a plan for an imagined “online payment company” to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley law and implement the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.