InstructionsIn order to complete assignment #2 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #2). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. The assignment must be a minimum of 1-full page in length with a minimum of 2 – outside sources. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday.Chapter 2For apps to be featured on the iPhone, developers must build it with Apple’s software development kit and then apply for approval. Apple rejected the Google Voice iPhone App, and further stated that it would not accept any applications that incorporated Google Voice functionality. Apple reasoned that this app duplicates the phone’s core features. It also rejected Google’s location-based app Google Latitude. If you were developing a collaborative platform, do you think the best model is this collaborative model, or is the open innovation model better – if your main goal is to maximize innovation? What if your main goal is to make money?Chapter 32.Plaintiffs filed a class action lawsuit against investment banks alleging that they inflated prices on more than 300 IPOs, causing IPO investors to overpay for stock, and unlawfully benefited these banks through overcompensation of banking commissions and profits made through quick sales of this stock in their own accounts before prices settled into a more realistic valuation. How would you combat such abuses going forward?3. Read the following laws and articles:1. The Computer Security Act of 19872. The Patriot Act.3. Jaeger, P. T., McClure, C. R., Bertot, J. C., & Snead, J. T. (2004). The USA PATRIOT Act, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and information policy research in libraries: Issues, impacts, and questions for libraries and researchers. The Library Quarterly, 74(2), 99-121.4. PoliticsDiscuss the relationship and impacts of CSA, USA PATRIOT ACT, and FISA. Also discuss the current status of these laws and the replacement of these laws.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.