Please review attachmentColumn for the Towne Journal
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze child and family’s concept of death and dying. (CLC1a)
In addition to your CCLS duties at your local hospital, you also write a Child Life advice column for the Towne Journal. Riley, an 8-year-old, has terminal cancer. Her mother, Mrs. Rainey, is constantly at her side and writes to you with a concern. She and her husband have two other children at home, a 12-year-old and a 4-year-old. Mrs. Rainey asks you for suggestions on how to talk to them about Riley’s imminent death. What suggestions can you provide?
Respond to Mrs. Rainey’s letter in the format of a newspaper column. Give her three suggestions for handling this difficult time, keeping in mind the developmental stage of each child, and support these suggestions with evidence from the literature. Also, because parents are often emotionally distant when they lose a child, find a local family bereavement support group the Rainey’s can attend and include the contact information in your article.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.