July 1-The company decided that 1,500,000 ordinary shares were to be offered to the public at an issue price of $3, payable as follows:$1.50 on application (due 1 August) $0.50 on allotment (due 30 August) $1 on future callsApplications had been received for 1,750,000 shares of which applicants for 300,000 shares forwarded the full $3 per share, the remainder paying only the application money.August 5- At the directors’ meeting it was decided to allot ordinary shares in full to the applicants who paid the full amount and proportionally to all remaining applicants. According to the company’s constitution, all surplus money from application can be transferred to Allotment and Call accounts.August 30- All outstanding allotment money was received.November 1 -The final call on was made, with payment due by 28 November.November 28 All money was received on the due date except for the holders of 60,000 shareswho failed to meet the call.Prepare the general journal entries to record the above independent scenarios.Narrations to general journal entries must be provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.