Kansas Company uses a standard cost accounting system. In 2020, the company produced 28,500 units. Each unit took several pounds of direct materials and 1.6 standard hours of direct labor at a standard hourly rate of $11.00. Normal capacity was 50,400 direct labor hours. During the year, 131,100 pounds of raw materials were purchased at $0.92 per pound. All materials purchased were used during the year.If the materials price variance was $1,311 favorable, what was the standard materials price perpound? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 2.75.) Standard materials price per pound If the materials quantity variance was $14,982 unfavorable, what was the standard materials quantityper unit? (Round answer to 1 decimal places, e. g. 1.5.) Standard materials quantity per unit _ What were the standard hours allowed for the units produced? Standard hours allowed are _ If the labor quantity variance was $7,800 unfavorable, what were the actual direct labor hoursworked? If the labor price variance was $15,616 favorable, what was the actual rate per hour? (Round answerto 2 decimal places, e. g. 2. 75.) If total budgeted manufacturing overhead was $329,868 at normal capacity, what was thepredetermined overhead rate? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 2.75. ) Predetermined overhead rate What was the standard cost per unit of product? (Round answer to 2 decimal places, e.g. 275.) How much overhead was applied to production during the year? Using one or more answers above, what were the total costs assigned to work in process?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.